Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday baskets for sale!

I have begun taking orders for my Holiday baskets. Each basket will contain 12 fully decorated sugar cookies, in either snowflake (blue and silver) or Christmas tree (Red and green). It will also contain 12 gingerbread men cookies, fully decorated to coordinate with the sugar cookies. In the center of the display will be 6 fully decorated cupcakes, also coordinated with the color theme. Each basket will be wrapped and sealed with a Christmas ornament.

These baskets make great presents, and can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. I can ship directly to you, or to your gift recipient.

My regular baskets sell for $25 and my extra large baskets sell for $50. The extra large basket include double the cookies, 2 mugs and hot cocoa mix, and also include a gift "in a jar" such as brownies, cookies, cake or soup!

I will upload a picture next week after I make my first baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment